Invented in the United Kingdom as an elegant transportation alternative, the STRiDA features a unique triangular construction that folds in five seconds, a greaseless chain and the ability to roll when folded. This award winning bike is the cleanest, most compact and effortless mode of urban and leisure transport.
STRiDA is designed for people, not athletes. A comfortable, upright riding position provides excellent visibility. There’s no greasy gears and chain to ruin your clothes. When folded, it takes up very little space, so instead of locking it outside worrying about theft, you bring it with you.
For trips of less than a few miles, a bicycle is usually the fastest way to get around town, not to mention searching and paying for parking. When distances increase, a folding bike plays nice with all forms of public transportation: subways, light-rail, buses and shuttles. You can even throw a folding bike in the back seat or trunk and carpool with a friend or neighbor.
Quality construction means there is nearly zero maintenance, so you spend more time riding and enjoying your life. Superior design brings you a bicycle that is light, easy to ride, folds in seconds and stores anywhere.
This is an awesome folding bike! 3 speeds means you can climb hills and ride at a brisk pace for mile after mile. 18 inch wheels provide better control over uneven surfaces!
Bike Weight: 13 kgs
Frame: 7000 series aluminum
Drive Train: STRIDA special belt drive (up to 50,000 miles)
Wheels: 16” or 18” alloy wheels
Brakes: disc brakes
Speeds: 3 speeds
Folded Size: 45.2″ x 20″ x 9″ (115cm x 51cm x 23cm)
Rear Carrier: plastic or aluminum
Weight Limit: 100 kgs / 220lbs
Height Limit: 145cm – 193cm (4’9″ – 6’4″)
- Convenient, Comfortable & Stylish
- User friendly, Easily wheeled while it's folded. You can PUSH it!
- Opens and folds in less than 10 seconds without any tool
- Clean, grease free (belt drive). No oily chain or gears. Your trousers stay pristine
- Real cool appearance (The only folding bike in the industry that doesn’t make you look like a “granola type”)
- A comfortable, upright riding position with superb visibility
- The ability to roll when folded
- The smallest footprint of any full-sized folder
- No gears to worry about. Just pedal and go
- The easiest fold. No need to think about complex sequences. You don’t even need to bend down. Magnets do all the work for you
- A convenient umbrella shape when folded
- A clean, quiet belt
- A large, distinctive triangular frame as the dominant visual. One-sided wheel mounting for easy tire and tube changes
A short wheelbase. In bike mode, it takes up much less space than most bikes.
Pedestrians will thank you. In folded mode, it takes up next to no space
- The ability to prop up vertically
- A rack that makes a convenient stand when folded
- Minimal maintenance